深圳医疗陪诊口语手册 v2.0
Shenzhen Medical Escort — Phrase Cheat Sheet
按接机→陪诊→送机全流程整理,100+ 句高频短句
角色标注:【指令】= 你对客户说的话(引导、安排)【代理】= 你替客户向医生/护士说的话(翻译、沟通)
⚠️ 你不是医生,不做医学判断。你的角色是:流程掌控者 + 语言桥梁。
🔑 文化礼仪速查 Cultural Etiquette
全程用 "Mr./Ms. [Last Name]"
体检前提前告知
逐条解释费用
主动告知进度,不要让客户猜
给客户一份书面就诊总结
🚗 场景一:接机 Airport Pickup
【指令】
您好,我是Arthur,来接您的
Hi, I'm Arthur, here to pick you up
欢迎来到深圳!行李给我吧
Welcome to Shenzhen! Let me take your luggage
车停在外面,跟我来
The car is parked outside, follow me
到酒店/医院大约XX分钟
It takes about XX minutes to the hotel/hospital
这是瓶装水,路上喝
Here's some bottled water for the ride
您先休息一下,到了我叫您
Rest for a bit. I'll let you know when we arrive
🏨 场景二:酒店出发 Hotel & Departure
【指令】
明天我们XX点出发,您准备好了吗?
We'll leave at XX tomorrow. Are you ready?
请带好护照、病历和保险卡
Please bring your passport, medical records, and insurance card
早上记得空腹,XX点之后不要吃东西
Remember to fast — no food after XX o'clock
车在楼下等您
The car is waiting downstairs
路上大概XX分钟,您可以再休息一下
It's about XX minutes. You can rest a bit more
📋 场景四:挂号 Registration
【指令】
请出示您的护照
Please show your passport
您想挂普通号还是专家号?
Regular appointment or specialist?
挂号费XX元,可以微信或现金支付
Registration fee is XX yuan. WeChat or cash
这是您的挂号单,保管好
Here's your registration receipt. Keep it safe
⏳ 场景五:候诊 Waiting
【指令】
医生马上叫您,请稍等
The doctor will call you shortly. Please wait
还有XX个号到您
There are XX patients before you
您先坐一下,我去帮您问一下
Have a seat. I'll go ask about the wait time
不用紧张,医生很专业的
Don't worry. The doctor is very professional
🩺 场景六:问诊 Consultation
【指令】
💡 诊室沟通黄金法则:1. 对医生用中文 2. 对客户用英文 3. 你是指挥官,不是翻译机
医生建议做几个检查,我带您去
The doctor suggests some tests. I'll take you there
您可以再问医生几个问题
You can ask the doctor a few more questions
需要我帮您翻译吗?
Do you need me to translate?
🩺 问诊-代理 Consultation (Agent)
【代理】对医生说
医生,他/她今天主要是……
(Describe symptoms to doctor)
他/她对XX药物过敏
(Tell allergy history)
他/她之前在XX看过,诊断是……
(Tell past medical history)
医生,能不能开一个英文的诊断证明?保险报销需要
Could you provide an English diagnosis certificate? Insurance needs it.
🩺 按疼痛部位 By Pain Location
【代理】
头疼——哪个位置疼?
Headache — where exactly does it hurt?
嗓子疼吗?有没有发烧?
Sore throat? Any fever?
胸口疼还是闷?
Is it chest pain or chest tightness?
肚子疼——上面还是下面?
Stomach pain — upper or lower abdomen?
腰疼吗?弯腰的时候更疼吗?
Lower back pain? Does it hurt more when you bend?
关节疼——哪个关节?
Joint pain — which joint?
腿疼还是一直麻?
Leg pain or numbness?
疼痛是持续的还是一阵一阵的?
Is the pain constant or does it come and go?
从1到10,疼痛打几分?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is the pain?
什么时候开始疼的?
When did the pain start?
🦷 牙科 Dental
【代理】
哪颗牙疼?疼多久了?
Which tooth hurts? How long?
是冷热刺激疼还是一直疼?
Does it hurt with hot/cold, or all the time?
有没有肿胀或出血?
Any swelling or bleeding?
👁️ 眼科 Eye
【代理】
视力下降多久了?
How long has your vision been declining?
眼睛干涩、痒还是疼?
Dry, itchy, or painful?
有没有戴隐形眼镜?
Do you wear contact lenses?
🧴 皮肤科 Dermatology
【代理】
皮疹什么时候出现的?
When did the rash appear?
有没有痒感?
Is it itchy?
最近有没有换过新的护肤品或药物?
Any new skincare products or medications recently?
🍵 中医 TCM
【代理】
您想看中医还是西医?
Do you want TCM or Western medicine?
平时容易上火还是怕冷?
Do you tend to get internal heat or feel cold easily?
睡眠怎么样?食欲如何?
How's your sleep? How's your appetite?
大便规律吗?
Are your bowel movements regular?
❓ 替客户向医生提问 Questions to Ask the Doctor
【代理】
大概需要多长时间恢复?
"How long does the recovery usually take?"
饮食上有什么禁忌吗?
"Is there any diet restriction?"
回家之后有什么需要注意的?
"What should we watch out for after going home?"
这个药有什么副作用需要留意?
"My client would like to know the side effects of this medication."
什么时候需要回来复诊?
"When should we come back for a follow-up?"
如果症状加重了怎么办?
"What should we do if the symptoms get worse?"
能解释一下这个检查是查什么的吗?
"Could you explain what this test is for?"
有没有其他的治疗方案可以选?
"Are there alternative treatment options?"
🔬 场景七:检查 Tests
【指令】
抽血在XX楼,空腹要求是……
Blood draw is on XX floor. Fasting requirement is...
检查结果大约XX分钟出
Results will be ready in about XX minutes
做检查前不能吃东西/喝水
No eating/drinking before the test
检查时请不要紧张,很快的
Don't be nervous during the test. It's quick
拿到结果后我带您回去找医生
After getting results, I'll take you back to the doctor
🔬 场景七-b:解释检查项目 Explain the Tests
【指令】
💡 客户听到「做CT」「抽血」往往会紧张。用简单语言解释这个检查是什么、怎么做、有没有辐射、需要多久。不要说医学术语,用类比。
抽血就是抽一小管血,查很多指标,几分钟就好。
A blood test is just drawing a small tube of blood. It checks many things and only takes a few minutes.
抽血之前不能吃东西,至少空腹 8 小时,水也尽量少喝。
You need to fast for at least 8 hours before the blood test — no food, and drink as little water as possible.
CT 就是拍一个全身的「X 光片」,能看到身体里面的情况。躺进一个大圆筒里,几分钟就出来,不疼。
A CT scan is like a detailed X-ray of your body. You lie down in a large tube — it's painless and takes just a few minutes.
CT 有一点辐射,但做一次没问题,不用紧张。
CT does involve a small amount of radiation, but a single scan is perfectly safe.
B 超就像用「声波」看身体里面,完全没辐射,孕妇都能做。检查前可能需要憋尿。
An ultrasound uses sound waves to see inside your body — no radiation at all, even safe for pregnant women. You may need a full bladder for the exam.
心电图就是贴几个小贴片在胸口,记录心脏跳动的情况,完全不疼,几分钟就好。
An ECG places a few small stickers on your chest to record your heart's rhythm. It's painless and takes just a few minutes.
X 光就是拍一张照片,看骨头或者肺。很快,几秒钟,辐射量很小。
An X-ray is like taking a quick photo of your bones or lungs. It only takes a few seconds and the radiation is very low.
核磁共振(MRI)也是看身体里面,比 CT 更清晰,没有辐射。但机器比较吵,要做 30-60 分钟,不能动。
An MRI gives a more detailed picture than CT, with no radiation. But the machine is noisy and you need to stay still for 30-60 minutes.
胃镜需要喝麻醉药,然后从嘴巴伸一根细管进去看胃。做完之后 2 小时内不能吃喝。
A gastroscopy involves a thin tube passed through the mouth to examine your stomach. You'll need to avoid eating or drinking for 2 hours afterward.
医生开这个检查是为了排除/确认 XX,大概 X 天出结果。
The doctor ordered this test to rule out / confirm [condition]. Results should be ready in about X days.
💳 场景八:缴费 Payment
【指令】
我先去缴费窗口排队
I'll queue at the payment counter
总共XX元,这是费用明细
Total is XX yuan. Here's the breakdown
您的保险可以报销吗?
Does your insurance cover this?
请保管好所有收据
Please keep all receipts
检查室在XX楼,电梯在右边
Exam room is on XX floor. Elevator is on the right
💳 缴费-代理 Payment (Agent)
【代理】
能不能提供一份费用明细单?
Could you provide an itemized receipt, please?
能不能在病历上盖个章?保险报销需要
Could you please stamp the medical record for insurance purposes?
这个费用包含哪些项目?
What does this charge include?
💊 场景九:取药 Pharmacy
【指令】
处方开好了,我带您去药房
Prescription is ready. I'll take you to the pharmacy
药的说明书是中文的,我帮您翻译
The instruction leaflet is in Chinese. Let me translate
💉 服药说明 Medication Instructions
【指令】
一天吃X次
Take this medicine X times a day
每次X片/粒/毫升
X tablet(s)/capsule(s)/ml each time
隔X小时吃一次
Take every X hours
饭前吃——饭前30分钟
Take before meals — 30 minutes before eating
饭后吃——吃完饭马上吃
Take after meals — right after eating
空腹吃——早上起来先吃
Take on an empty stomach — first thing in the morning
睡前吃——睡觉前30分钟
Take before bed — 30 minutes before sleeping
疼的时候吃,不疼不用吃
Take it when it hurts. Skip if no pain
这个是外用的,涂在皮肤上
This is for external use. Apply to the skin
这个是滴眼液,一天X次,每次X滴
This is eye drops. X drops, X times a day
吃这个药不能喝酒
Don't drink alcohol while taking this medicine
吃这个药不能吃柚子/西柚
Avoid grapefruit while taking this medicine
吃这个药要多喝水
Drink plenty of water while taking this medicine
这个药可能会犯困,开车要小心
This medicine may cause drowsiness. Be careful driving
这个药不能和XX药一起吃
Don't take this with XX medicine
如果出现皮疹或呼吸困难,马上停药就医
If you get a rash or difficulty breathing, stop and seek help
这个药的疗程是X天,必须吃完
The course is X days. You must finish all of it
不能擅自停药,需要咨询医生
Don't stop taking this without consulting the doctor
这个药需要冷藏(2-8度)
This medicine needs refrigeration (2-8°C)
这个药避光保存
Keep this medicine away from light
这个药摇匀后再用
Shake well before use
这是进口药,国内可能买不到同款
This is an imported medicine. The same brand may not be available here
需要我帮您查一下国内有没有替代药吗?
Should I check if there's a domestic alternative?
🚨 场景十:紧急情况 Emergency
【指令】
请帮我叫120急救
Please call 120 for me
他/她需要紧急就医
He/she needs emergency medical attention
请直接去急诊科
Please go to the emergency room directly
🚨 紧急情况-代理 Emergency (Agent)
【代理】
这是患者的护照和过往病历
Here's the patient's passport and medical history
过敏了!请马上处理
It's an allergic reaction! Please help immediately
😤 客户抱怨等待时间过长
【指令】
不好意思让您久等了,今天医院人比较多。
I apologize for the wait. The hospital is busier than usual today.
我一直在帮您关注排队进度。
I'm constantly checking the queue for us.
我去帮您问一下护士还要多久。
Let me go ask the nurse how much longer it will be.
要不要出去透透气?我可以帮您盯着。
Would you like to step outside for some fresh air while we wait?
😰 检查结果不理想
【指令】
我们先等医生的专业解读,不要自己吓自己。
Let's wait for the doctor's professional interpretation before we jump to conclusions.
医生会解释这是什么意思,等听到再说。
The doctor will explain what this means. Let's not worry until we hear from them.
我知道这个消息让人压力很大,我们一起面对。
I know this is stressful. We'll get through this together.
🗣️ 医生沟通困难(双语节奏控制)
对医生说
💡 核心原则:对医生说中文(效率最高),对客户说英文(让他知道你在做什么)。你不是翻译机器,你是"指挥官"。
医生,麻烦您说慢一点,我需要同步翻译给我客户
(Doctor, please speak slower)
医生,这块儿我没太听明白,能再说一遍吗?
(Doctor, could you repeat?)
医生,能不能用更通俗的话解释一下?
(Doctor, explain in simpler terms?)
医生,麻烦您把这个写一下,我怕客户记不住
(Doctor, please write this down)
🗣️ 医生沟通-对客户说
对客户说(英文)
我已经请医生详细解释了,如果有不明白的地方可以再问我。
I've asked the doctor to explain in detail. Please let me know if you need any part clarified again.
医生已经解释了情况,基本是 [XX],需要做 [XX] 检查。我现在给您翻译一下。
The doctor has explained the situation. Basically, it's [Condition X], and we need to do [Test Y]. I'll translate the details for you now.
我正在请医生讲慢一点,解释得更清楚一些。
I'm asking the doctor to speak a bit slower and explain more clearly for you.
我帮您记下来,免得忘了。
Let me write this down for you so you don't forget.
💰 客户对费用有异议
【代理】
能详细解释一下这笔费用吗?
Could you explain this charge in more detail?
能开一份明细发票吗?保险报销需要用。
Is there a way to get an itemized receipt for insurance?
这些检查哪些在保险范围内?
Which of these tests are covered by insurance?
✈️ 场景十二:送机/结束 Drop-off & Wrap-up
【指令】
行李都拿好了吗?
Do you have all your luggage?
机场大约XX分钟到
The airport is about XX minutes away
到了机场我帮您推行李
I'll help with luggage at the airport
今天辛苦了,好好休息
You've been through a lot today. Rest well
回去后有任何问题随时联系我
Feel free to contact me anytime after you leave
祝您一路平安!
Have a safe trip!
💛 场景十三:日常关怀 Daily Care
【指令】
今天感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling today?
有任何不舒服随时告诉我
Let me know anytime if you feel unwell
附近有什么想吃的吗?
Any food you'd like to try nearby?
需要我帮忙买什么东西吗?
Do you need me to buy anything for you?
深圳有什么想去的地方吗?
Anywhere in Shenzhen you'd like to visit?
📄 场景十四:书面总结(陪诊结束时给客户)
【指令】
💡 陪诊结束后,给客户一份打印的"今日就诊总结",包含:医生的建议(摘要)、用药提醒、检查结果取回方式、复诊时间。这不是翻译,这是医疗管理服务——你的溢价来源。
这是今天的就诊总结,您留好。
Here's a summary of today's visit. Please keep it for your records.
我把医生的重要建议和用药时间都写在上面了。
I've written down the doctor's key advice and your medication schedule.
检查结果大概 X 天后出,到时候我帮您取。
The lab results will be ready in X days. I'll help you get them.
复诊时间是 X 月 X 日,需要提前预约。
Your next appointment is on XX. I'll send you a reminder.
📌 实用数字速查
急救
120
警察
110
消防
119
移民局
12367(海外 +86-12367)
中国区号
+86
💬 WhatsApp 开场白 Greeting
【首次联系】
💡 客户通过 WhatsApp 或网站联系你时,2 小时内回复。语气热情但专业,不要过度推销。
你好!我是 Arthur,深圳涉外陪诊师。有什么可以帮你的?
Hi! I'm Arthur, a medical escort in Shenzhen. How can I help you?
欢迎!请问你是来深圳看病的吗?需要我帮你安排什么?
Welcome! Are you coming to Shenzhen for medical treatment? What can I help you arrange?
你好!看到你从网站联系我。请问有什么具体情况需要了解?
Hi! I see you reached out from my website. What specific situation can I help with?
感谢你的信任!我会尽力帮你安排好深圳的就医行程。
Thank you for your trust! I'll do my best to help arrange your medical trip to Shenzhen.
💬 WhatsApp 信息收集 Information Gathering
【收集信息】
💡 收集基本信息后才能给出准确报价。问题要简洁,不要一次性问太多。
请问你需要什么类型的医疗服务? (体检、牙科、专科等)
What type of medical service do you need? (Checkup, dental, specialist, etc.)
你打算什么时候来深圳?大概停留几天?
When are you planning to come to Shenzhen? How many days will you stay?
你有偏好的医院吗? 如果没有,我可以根据你的情况推荐。
Do you have a preferred hospital? If not, I can recommend based on your situation.
你有国际商业保险吗? 如果有,我可以帮你确认医院是否支持直付。
Do you have international commercial insurance? If so, I can check if the hospital supports direct billing.
你之前来深圳看过病吗?熟悉这边的流程吗?
Have you been to Shenzhen for medical care before? Are you familiar with the process here?
💬 WhatsApp 报价 Quotation
【报价】
💡 报价要清晰、简洁。先报全套餐价格,后续可以降级。不要一次性发太多信息。
根据你的情况,我推荐 [套餐名称],价格是 ¥[价格]。 包含:[具体内容]。
Based on your situation, I recommend [Package Name] for ¥[Price]. It includes: [Specific items].
这是我们的套餐对比: 半日陪诊 ¥680(4小时) 全日陪诊 ¥1,080(8小时) 全套服务 ¥1,480(含接机+陪诊+送机) 你看看哪个更适合你?
Here's our package comparison: Half-day escort ¥680 (4 hours) Full-day escort ¥1,080 (8 hours) Full service ¥1,480 (airport + escort + drop-off) Which one works best for you?
如果你不确定选哪个,可以先告诉我你的具体需求,我帮你推荐最合适的。
If you're not sure which to choose, tell me your specific needs and I'll recommend the best fit.
价格包含我的服务费,医院费用由你直接支付给医院。
The price covers my service fee. Hospital fees are paid directly by you at the hospital.
💬 WhatsApp 预约确认 Booking Confirmation
【预约确认】
💡 客户确认后,发送支付方式。收到定金后,发送服务确认单。
好的!确认预约: 📅 日期:[日期] 🏥 医院:[医院名称] 📋 服务:[套餐名称] 💰 价格:¥[价格] 请支付 40% 定金(¥[定金金额])确认预约。
Confirmed! Booking details: 📅 Date: [Date] 🏥 Hospital: [Hospital Name] 📋 Service: [Package Name] 💰 Price: ¥[Price] Please pay 40% deposit (¥[Deposit Amount]) to confirm.
支付方式:微信支付 [微信号] / 支付宝 [手机号] / 银行转账 [银行信息]。支付后请截图发给我,我会尽快确认。
Payment options: WeChat Pay [WeChat ID] / Alipay [Phone Number] / Bank Transfer [Bank Info]. Please send me a screenshot after payment, and I'll confirm ASAP.
定金已收到!我会在 [时间] 前发送服务确认单给你。
Deposit received! I'll send you the service confirmation before [Time].
💬 WhatsApp 就诊前提醒 Pre-visit Reminder
【就诊前 1 天】
💡 就诊前一天发送提醒,确认细节。语气轻松但专业。
明天的预约提醒: ⏰ 时间:[时间] 🏥 医院:[医院名称] 📍 见面地点:[地点] 请带好:护照、保险卡、既往检查报告。 如有任何问题,随时联系我。
Reminder for tomorrow's appointment: ⏰ Time: [Time] 🏥 Hospital: [Hospital Name] 📍 Meeting point: [Location] Please bring: passport, insurance card, previous test results. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
明天记得空腹(如果需要抽血的话)。 我们 [时间] 在 [地点] 见面。
Remember to fast tomorrow (if blood tests are needed). We'll meet at [Location] at [Time].
明天的医院停车位比较紧张,建议打车或地铁。 需要我帮你叫车吗?
Parking at the hospital is limited tomorrow. I suggest taking a taxi or metro. Do you need me to arrange a ride?
💬 WhatsApp 诊后跟进 Post-visit Follow-up
【诊后 2-3 天】
💡 诊后 2-3 天主动回访,语气关心但不打扰。
你好!想关心一下你这两天恢复得怎么样?用药有什么疑问吗?
Hi! Just checking in — how are you feeling these past two days? Any questions about your medications?
检查结果已经出了,我帮你取了。 需要我发给你吗?
Your test results are ready. I've picked them up. Shall I send them to you?
复诊时间是 [日期],需要我帮你预约吗?
Your follow-up appointment is on [Date]. Would you like me to book it for you?
如果你恢复得很好,方便的话可以给我一个简短的评价吗?这对我帮助很大。
If you're recovering well, would you mind giving me a brief review? It would really help me.
💬 WhatsApp 第二诊疗意见 Second Opinion
【远程二诊】
💡 远程二诊需要全额预付。发送服务确认单和协议后,等客户签署再开始工作。
你好!关于第二诊疗意见,我可以帮你安排。 价格是 ¥500(全额预付)。 我需要你提供: 1. 病历摘要或出院小结 2. 检查报告(CT、MRI、血常规等) 3. 你医生的诊断和建议 4. 目前在吃什么药 资料发给我后,1-2 个工作日出报告。
Hi! I can help with a second medical opinion. The fee is ¥500 (full payment upfront). I'll need you to provide: 1. Medical summary or discharge notes 2. Test results (CT, MRI, blood work, etc.) 3. Your doctor's diagnosis and recommendations 4. Current medications Once I receive your records, I'll have the report ready in 1-2 business days.
收到你的资料了。 我会先翻译整理,然后联系深圳的专家。 预计 1-2 个工作日出报告。
I've received your records. I'll translate and organize them first, then contact a Shenzhen specialist. Expected turnaround: 1-2 business days.
报告已经完成了!我发给你看一下。 如果有任何问题,随时问我。
The report is ready! I'm sending it to you now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
💡 练习建议 Practice Tips
- 1. 每天选一个场景,把中英文都念一遍
- 2. 重点练习"XX"替换数字的部分——这在实际陪诊中最高频
- 3. 对着手机录音,回放检查发音
- 4. 打印一份放在文件夹里,医院实战时随时翻看